From Steph @ Lake Ridge Ridge Runners:
To enjoy our sponsors’ booths and fun activities, we recommend that you arrive between 6:45 and 7:30 a.m. Additionally, please remember to pick up your timing ankle chips at our timing booth.
- There will be no parking in the LRPRA parking lot or on the west side (the side closest to the parking lot) of Oakwood Drive between Old Bridge Road and Woodfern Court. Please park on the east side of Oakwood Drive, on Woodfern Court, or on any of the cul-de-sacs nearby.
- All participants must complete the course as marshaled and policed. A failure to comply with the outlined course will result in a disqualification. (It is particularly tempting for children to turn around early on Antietam).
- For safety purposes, we ask that you remain on the right side of the road at all times and on the sidewalk where possible.
- Bibs must be worn on the front of the participant’s shirt where fully visible by the timing committee.
May Day Special: Please enjoy an additional 20% off on clearance items at VA Runner on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Come shop these incredible deals!
We’d like to thank our wonderful sponsors for their support:
- VA Runner (14210 Smoketown Road; www.varunner.com)
- The Crookston Music Studio (offering harp and piano instruction in Lake Ridge;www.crookstonmusicstudio.com)
- Manu Williams of Weichert Realtors (571-264-7217; www.mandmvahomes.com)
- JTees Printing & Embroidery (locally owned and operated; www.jteesprinting.com)
- Automotive Service Specialists, Inc. (1010 Cannons Ct; 703-497-0824)
- Jason Yi’s Tae Kwon Do College (703-583-6766; www.hellokarate.com)
- LA Boxing (www.LAboxingNOVA.com)
- Gateway Storage Center (www.gatewaystoragecenters.com; 703-339-0774)
- Carolyn Sammartino, Beauty Consultant (703-492-5492)
We wish you the very best of luck at the race!