This Terms and Conditions page describes the terms upon which you may access and use our Site. By visiting our web site aka Site, you affirm that you have read and accept all of the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
1. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that Gateway Storage Center, LLC owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all materials provided on this Site unless otherwise expressly indicated. All rights are reserved.
2. Limitations. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our Site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. Solely as a courtesy to you, we may provide links to other web sites at certain places on our Site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
4. Governing Law. Any dispute with respect to our Site shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, excluding its conflicts of laws rules.
5. No Effect on Agreements. This Site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our Site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with Gateway.